Momoclo's Goods Centre~
  • AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    They announce it on their website about the delay,
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=1742

I also pre-ordered mine. Haven't got any notice from CDJapan yet probably mine will get delay too.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Some stuff came in today.

Limited and regular edition of "Z" no Chikai

Regular edition of Seishunfu

DVD of Gekijo Sujinashi in Nagoya Dai Ni Ya Momota Kanako Kanzen Hozon Ban (Includes backstage footage and unreleased scenes. Comes with three photos and a minisize flyer of this play)

Quick Japan Vol.119 side-S and side-A

Momo Chronicle 2011 - 2012 Zenryoku Shojyo ga Kakenuketa Shutoushunka

Momo Chronicle 2012 - 2013 Zenryoku Shojyo ga Kakenuketa Shutoushunka

• AzureusAzureus

April 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Here are the CDs up close.

Limited edition of "Z" no Chikai

Regular edition of "Z" no Chikai

Regular edition of Seishunfu
    These photos come with it.

DVD of Gekijo Sujinashi in Nagoya Dai Ni Ya Momota Kanako Kanzen Hozon Ban (Includes backstage footage and unreleased scenes. Comes with three photos and a minisize flyer of this play)

• asan

May 2015
    462 Reputation
    Today's Himekuro looks like too much coffee.

I forget changing the calendar on some mornings. Maybe the very first one was more interesting.

• May 2015
    644 Reputation
    Kanako sometimes writes some profound things. Other times she's a goofball.

• May 2015
    81 Reputation
    Are there any places in Tokyo that sells Momoclo goods? I am going on a trip in a few weeks and would really love to buy some stuff!

• May 2015
    131 Reputation

Are there any places in Tokyo that sells Momoclo goods? I am going on a trip in a few weeks and would really love to buy some stuff!

http://akihabara-radiokaikan.co.jp/trio/
    This store is the place to go.

• May 2015
    81 Reputation

http://akihabara-radiokaikan.co.jp/trio/
    This store is the place to go.

thank you so much!! i will for sure check this place out! im so excited! \(^o^)/

• May 2015
    644 Reputation
    Just be prepared to pay a premium for goods from there.
    Oh, also TV Asahi store has Momoclo-Chan goods. There's one in Tokyo station, and at the TV Asahi building in Roppongi.

• May 2015
    81 Reputation
    ^ oh thanks for the heads up! I have been saving every penny i possibly could for this trip, mostly for Momoclo goods so Im really happy to hear that i will be able to find some in stores! I will be sure to check out those places too! Really, thank you so much!

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    Hi, if you are in the U.S. they have them on Amazon for around 80-120 dollars depending on the member. They are shipped from Japan so if you go that route make sure you can get it before AX, and make sure they have decent feedback at least. :)
    (search for "Momoiro Clover Z happi")

The other route you could take is http://smooch-mcz.jp/ and using a buyer service like From Japan or Tenso. They don't have those Happi coats but the newer flashier ones with the girl's faces on the back. (They are gorgeous)

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• May 2015
    472 Reputation
    I'm in exactly the same situation as you. I've never bought merchandise with a buying service but I took the plunge last night and used From Japan since they seem to make the purchase for you (unlike Tenso). They already sent me a purchase order and had estimates for how long previous items took from the mcz smooch store to them (4 days), which made me more comfortable using them. They also have a ton of international shipping options for when they send the item to you. (I chose FEDEX just to be safe for time)

So far things went smoothly, here's hoping all goes well. The hardest part was finally committing 100% to ONE member. :))

Perhaps other people will chime in who have done it before to give you better advice, that's all I got!

• May 2015
    644 Reputation
    The Momoclo-Chan happi are still available from the TV Asahi store online and in the actual stores.
    http://ropping.tv-asahi.co.jp/goods/disp/CEtaDispListPage_002.jsp?dispNo=001079

The Smoooch happi are only available online through the official store.

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

May 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Try Amazon.jp, or Yahoo Auction good luck.

• honkey5honkey5

May 2015
    304 Reputation
    Azureus said:

Try Amazon.jp, or Yahoo Auction good luck.

This. Also try Rakuten.

These happi keep popping up every now and then, be prepared to spend no less than 10,000 yen tough, i´ve had my eye on momokachan´s for a while, but my wallet doesnt seem to keep up with the bids people make for this stuff

• June 2015
    644 Reputation
    It is glorious. Words can't even express the joy I am feeling right now.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Do any of you have experience with the KING BLADE X10 II penlight? I'm going to purchase some on Monday. I've seen good reviews about King Blade but is there another brand I should be looking out for or is this the best one for the price?

edit: I plan on purchasing the shining version.