[ALBUM] 2nd 5TH DIMENSION
  • ShirowShirow

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    I loved the new PV, it's essentially a continuation of Neo Stargate which is fine plus we get to see the new space/suit type outfits, I've seen numerous people complain about the masks but I find them awesome, It's kinda like a tease until the end when we see their (beautiful) faces.
    And for some reason I just love Kanako noming the sweetie at the end, just adds to the playful nature of Momoclo ... I wonder if in the future Neo Stargate and Birth Ø Birth will be played after each other during live performances?

• April 2013
    284 Reputation

I like BIRTH BIRTH much better after watching the video and hearing the full song. The jump from verse to chorus is a bit jarring at first, but they stay with it long enough for it to work. I wonder if the days of silly/fun songs like Koko Natsu and Wani to Shampoo are over now? The tone of the new album seems to be more mature and serious.

Wani to Shampoo has already been written and recorded, we don't need that song on 5th Dimension also! But also remember that 5th Dimension has several of the singles released recently. Were you upset that Koko Natsu wasn't replicated as a coupling-track on Saraba Itoshiki? Or that Egao Hyakkei was excluded from the album? *shrug*

If you want people to listen to an album end-to-end, you have to make all the songs in it fit together in some way. They chose a direction for the album, it doesn't have to dominate the remainder of their career, the same way that the earlier songs don't have to dominate their career now.

I have no reason to believe that the older, sillier songs will fall off of setlists just because the new album doesn't fit that mood. Even during the tour when they performed the whole album end to end, they still made time for the light-hearted stuff afterwards, because it's fun, because we like it, and probably because they (members, staff, management) like it too.

• eyelesseyeless

April 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Neo STARGATE performance on Music Japan is awesome. Now that's what I've expected from Momoclo

• eyelesseyeless

April 2013
    2256 Reputation

• April 2013
    79 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Neo STARGATE performance on Music Japan is awesome. Now that's what I've expected from Momoclo

THIS!! they do so well when its just them and fans or if its a pre-recorded set. For some reason when they perform in front of their sempai's they get super nervous ( i can totally understand though) /yup

music station would've been so perfect last week if they weren't so nervous

• Carsuke

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    It's almost perfect, their voices are set, the tone is right, awesome.

edit : I have translated the PV and put it in a .ass file, here's the link : http://www.envoyercefichier.com/files/S ... 96714.html

• April 2013
    11 Reputation
    Carsuke said:

It's almost perfect, their voices are set, the tone is right, awesome.
    edit : I have translated the PV and put it in a .ass file, here's the link : http://www.envoyercefichier.com/files/S ... 96714.html

^Carsuke, Awesome work!! Thanks so much for making English-subs.
    ---
    Tracklist for Limited Edition A [CD2]:
    Momoiro Yobanashi Dai-ichi Ya ‘Hakushu’ Dai-ichi Bu
    2012/11/17 @ZEPP TOKYO
    1. Cosmos
    2. Hatsukoi
    3. Namidame no Alice
    4. Arigatou no Present
    5. Tsugaru Hantou Tappizaki
    6. Erimo Misaki
    7. Datte A-rin nandamo-n☆
    8. Taiyou to Ekubo
    9. Shoujo Ningyou
    10. Nagori Yuki (w. Minami Kousetsu)
    11. Kandagawa (w. Minami Kousetsu)
    12. Ano Subarashii Ai wo Mou Ichido (w. Minami Kousetsu)
    (source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/04/momoiro-clover-z-reveals-mv-for-birth-%C3%98-birth/)

• Maka

April 2013
    30 Reputation
    Huh I'm a bit surprised by the amount of people that liked Neo Stargate than Birth Birth.

I like Birth Birth more than Neo Stargate, but it maybe biased since the melody of Birth Birth sounds like Touhou Games or something and I love that kind of epic melody.

• April 2013
    38 Reputation
    Greyface said:

Wani to Shampoo has already been written and recorded, we don't need that song on 5th Dimension also! But also remember that 5th Dimension has several of the singles released recently. Were you upset...?

Sorry, I think you misunderstood my comment. It was just a casual observation that their post-Battle And Romance music tends to be more serious-minded/less goofy fun than the earlier stuff. I'm not upset at all about anything.

I have no reason to believe that the older, sillier songs will fall off of setlists...

Me neither! Indeed, no matter which direction their recorded music takes, I expect their live performances to always be just as insane and silly as ever. /jump

• April 2013
    904 Reputation
    Isn't that the point considering their image as the idol group that is unlike other idol groups? /cool
    But we just love their crazy antics /love2

• April 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ「BIRTH Ø BIRTH」MV

BIRTH Ø BIRTH 

Damena Yatsu wo Enjita Yatsu wa
    Damejanai to Itte Hoshigaru

Sosite Mune wo Nadeorosuyouna Furi
    Sorede Kigasumu ka Anshinshite Oshimai

Ahoka

Mune no Oku de Kurikaesareru
    Mayu no Naka no Sei no Itonami

Kinouyori mo Sukoshi Tsuyokunarou
    Sosite Sukoshi Yasashikunarou

Daremo ga Te wo Yaiteirunda
    Shoumonai Jibun no Koto
    Kirawarenaiyouni

Hikisaite
    Ima wo Hikisaite Umarekawarou
    Mi mo Kokoro mo Saiboubunretsu wo Kasanete
    Mainichi ga "BIRTH DAY"
    Mayowanaide Ikirareruhodo Tasaibou Janai
    Dakara Kyou mo Chanto Saibou wa Umarete Mayotteru
    Daredemo Nai Jibun

Itsumade Gaki no Furishite
    Nigemichi Tsukutterunosa
    Guzuguzu Sunnayo

Hikisaite
    Kako wo Hikisaite Umarekawarou
    Me wo Tojiru to Masshiro na Kurayami no Naka
    Genshi no Uchuu
    Kuyamanaide Hanseishite mo Kuyami wa Shinai
    Damena Jibun wo Dame to Mitomerukeredo
    Kirawanai Dakedo

Hana wa Sakitai
    Tori wa Tobitai
    Oishiimononara Tabetai
    Nee Kimi ga Itara
    Sorya Soba ni Itehoshiiyo

Mune no Oku de
    Sodatsu Mayu
    Sore wa Mugen ni Hirogaru Sekai
    Eien no Katarushisu

Hikisaite
    Ima wo Hikisaite Umarekawarou
    Mi mo Kokoro mo Saiboubunretsu wo Kasanete
    Mainichi ga "BIRTH DAY"
    Rokudemonai Sekai de Umare Ikiteru
    Gamanshiteiru Sonnanjamakute
    Warukunai Kanji no Shinka no Tochuu

• April 2013
    284 Reputation

Sorry, I think you misunderstood my comment. It was just a casual observation that their post-Battle And Romance music tends to be more serious-minded/less goofy fun than the earlier stuff. I'm not upset at all about anything.

Sorry! I kind of have a sensitive spot right about there. I shouldn't be so defensive
    /hiding
    At any rate... there is still Nippon no Egao Hyakkei, right?

• eyelesseyeless

April 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Kasou Dystopia on bgm

• eyelesseyeless

April 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Ninki rating for next week

Album
    01 83.20 Momoiro Clover Z - 5TH DIMENSION
    02 36.00 Ling tosite sigure - i'mperfect
    03 32.10 Kamiya Hiroshi - Hareiro
    04 21.70 Taketatsu Ayana - apple symphony
    05 21.00 Destiny's Child - Love Songs
    06 20.40 Sada Masashi - Sada Masashi Debut 40th Anniversary ConcertSadamatsuri LIVE CD
    07 19.70 EGO-WRAPPIN' - steal a person's heart
    08 18.80 Silent Siren - Start→
    09 17.40 amazarashi - Nee Mama Anata no Iutori
    10 17.00 Yakushimaru Etsuko - RADIO ONSEN EUTOPIA

This time, Momoclo has a very good chance of getting their first Oricon #1. Good luck girls!

• April 2013
    159 Reputation
    I'm refraining from listening to the kassou dystopia clip, I'd rather hear the rest of the new songs all at once! /yup
    only 3 more days!!! /jump /love
    also, I really hope they get to number one, they really deserve it with all the effort they put into touring, promotion etc. /please

• April 2013
    79 Reputation
    called it weeks ago that they'd get #1
    and kasou dystopia sounds fun/cool! it'll be the bionic cherry of this era /jump

off topic but that lady had some huge boobs lol and i find it funny that most of the comments on the video says "i came here to hear the song but i couldnt concentrate because of her boobs", lmfaooo /nyahaha

• April 2013
    5201 Reputation

• April 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ナタネットたかぎ「5TH DIMENSION」

• April 2013
    79 Reputation
    cd shops are now stalking the albums /jump

• April 2013
    79 Reputation