[SINGLE]13th Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
  • November 2014
    5759 Reputation
    Momoclo×KISS
    Momoclo will release a new song with KISS on January 28.
    They will participate in KISS Japan tour.
    KISS Japan Tour
    February 23 Nihon Gaishi Hall(Nagoya)
    February 25 Osakajo Hall(Osaka)
    February 26 Hiroshima Sunplaza Hall(Hiroshima)
    February 28 Sekisui Heim Super Arena(Miyagi)
    March 3 Tokyo Dome(Tokyo)

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation
    Momoclo version and KISS version are due to be released.

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation
    Momoclo edition:CD(2 songs)+Blu-ray
    KISS edition:CD(3 songs)
    It seems that Momoclo already met them in Las Vegas.

• InvaderInvader

November 2014
    1774 Reputation
    They were in LAS VEGAS?!?! PV shooting? it would be awesome but too early. I need a Momoclo-Chan USA edition. (heck I need a Momoclo-Chan Worldwide edition)

• November 2014
    262 Reputation
    I'd be on board for An Idiot Abroad: Momoclo Edition.

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation

• November 2014
    567 Reputation
    ^ That picture :))

Well, this will be interesting!

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    Las vegas? fukushima? fukui?
    Woah KISS, I thought their first single in 2015 is a tie-in for their movie, but this is kinda unpredictable. yeah Reni's "panda" make-up must make a come back.

• EmceeZEmceeZ

November 2014
    264 Reputation
    They were in Vegas and I didn't know????? UGH!

• November 2014
    186 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Momoclo edition:CD(2 songs)+Blu-ray
    KISS edition:CD(3 songs)
    It seems that Momoclo already met them in Las Vegas.

CD+Blu-ray should be a standard from now on.

I'm not a big fan of Kiss, but they sure know how to market their band. I don't even know what to expect... but it will be interesting, i think.

• eyelesseyeless

November 2014
    2265 Reputation

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation
    ももクロ KISS スッキリ!! 2014/11/17

• November 2014
    39 Reputation
    I just discovered this over at the Hello! Online forums. As I said there, I'll say here: I'm totally gobsmacked. Momoclo never cease to surprise me. While it's true that KISS are about 35 years past their prime, and have become just as much a manufactured band as most idol groups, they still draw a huge audience with their larger-than-life concerts.

Now, if Momoclo are making secret trips to the USA, why oh why don't they perform here? Of course, I know why, they don't need to step one foot outside Japan, but still. Maybe KISS can bring them over. I'll attend my first KISS concert since 1984 if they do.

• November 2014
    925 Reputation
    I stayed at the opposite side of the country at the wrong time... CURSE YOU, SCHOOL! TTATT

But when that one member of Kiss (Eric Singer), grabbed hold of Reni's neck, I became a bit irked... the punch was okay but the neck grabbing made me go "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I know he was joking and all considering the facial expressions and reactions but I guess I just have something against the neck-grabbing.... it just scares me... TTATT

• starstar

November 2014
    249 Reputation
    I don't know how I feel about this haha. So are KISS singing with momoclo on the single? Or just playing the instruments? I really hope it's not singing, I don't want to hear some old guys shouting over the girls tbh
    It just seems like Kiss is trying to be relevant again, I mean why not collab with one of Japan's most popular idol groups to boost CD sales and get their name around Japan again? Lol but as long as the song is good I'm happy though

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-11-17 速報 KISSとコラボ まとめ

• AzureusAzureus

November 2014
    1484 Reputation
    This reminds me of Reni painted her face.

• mavmav

November 2014
    171 Reputation
    star said:

It just seems like Kiss is trying to be relevant again, I mean why not collab with one of Japan's most popular idol groups to boost CD sales and get their name around Japan again? Lol but as long as the song is good I'm happy though

With Gene's reputation, I'm willing to bet that is EXACTLY how he thinks of this.

Oh well, if it'll increase Momoclo's exposure and musical variety I have to support it.

Still wish it was with a more reputable band though

But then again, thinking back to collabs with Kishidan, Golden Bomber, and Animetal USA....I guess this is right up the line.

• AzureusAzureus

November 2014
    1484 Reputation
    From Kiss website.

http://www.kissonline.com/news?n_id=121698

Momoiro Clover Z and the American hard rock legends KISS will release a collaboration single on January 28th, 2015. This is the first time for KISS to collaborate with a Japanese artist. Their single will be sold worldwide on iTune Music Store in over 120 countries.

There are two types; one is Momoiro Clover Z edition, the other is KISS edition and the lead track is composed and performed by KISS and Momoiro Clover Z is in charge of vocals.

Two newly recorded tracks including a lead track and each off vocal version will be included in Momoiro Clover Z edition. This edition also includes a music video of the lead track in Blu-ray Disc. On the other hand, three newly recorded tracks including a lead track and each off vocal version, in total six tracks will be included in KISS edition.

Momoiro Clover Z and KISS shot a music video and did a photo shoot for cover jacket in Las Vegas

It is also announced that Momoiro Clover Z will appear at the last show at Tokyo Dome of the KISS 40th anniversary tour.

Momoiro Clover Z is planning to release three consecutive new singles in the first half of 2015 and this collaboration single is the first one.

Product summary
    Artist name: Momoiro Clover Z & KISS
    Release date: January 28th, 2015

[Momoiro Clover Z edition] (CD+Blu-ray)
    Product no.: KIZM-321〜2
    Price: JPY1,759 (excluding tax)
    CD: Four tracks in total (two newly recorded tracks and each vocal version)
    Blu-ray: Music video

[KISS edition (CD only)]
    Product no.: KICM-1579
    Price: JPY1,250 (excluding tax)
    Six tracks in total (three newly recorded tracks and each vocal version)

• asan

November 2014
    462 Reputation
    Looks like KISS was taken over, cause that item definitely wasn't written by an american XD