[SINGLE]15th Z no Chikai
  • ebizoriebizori

April 2015
    2293 Reputation
    maybe I'll be the one fan who was disappointed in this single, but it's so.

probably influenced by the fact that I don't like Dragon Ball

• April 2015
    262 Reputation
    the Cha-la Head Cha-la cover OWNS

• Paco

April 2015
    331 Reputation
    ebizori said:

maybe I'll be the one fan who was disappointed in this single, but it's so.

probably influenced by the fact that I don't like Dragon Ball

I am disappointed, too. But I was disappointed with everything after GOUNN - and GOUNN was for me only "okay". I think I have to overthink my "fandom". Damn. But I am glad that there are people who are having fun with this.

• RevanRevan

April 2015
    230 Reputation
    me like it 2 out of 3 song only chala not so like, sisunfu is great love all 3 song n hitotsubu too, MCZ X kiss only like yumeno ukiyo

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    Hey Invader - Thanks for the review. My favorite Momoclo songs are always the heavy rock tinged ones. I don't know it really works for them. I'm sure the live versions will be pretty awesome.

• April 2015
    144 Reputation
    Yay, finally I know what Z no Chikai sounds like beyond a minute and a half :P

Unfortunately, I actually didn't feel like it was as strong as I thought it would be from the preview. It's probably mostly my personal tastes, but I thought it needed more of the metal themes in the first parts of the verses; it kind of feels like it loses energy every time it goes to the chorus and in the bridge. Cha-la Head Cha-la was great though - it kept up the feeling of energy in the exact way I would have liked from Z no Chikai.

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    asan said:

Invader said:

At a Spanish University, Specializing in cultural goods distribution. Don't assume people on the internet aren't educated or that marketing teams on big companies can't screw things up every now and then.

Can I assume you know little about Japan? Cause that's why I'm refraining from those discussions. Maybe nobody watches Youtube over there.

Calm down guys. Invader has a point. Record companies are a business after all, be it Japan or Brazil

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    I like Z no Chikai for its chorus

and Romantic Kongaragatteru gives me nostalgic feeling

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    Invader said:

Romantic Kongaragatteru
    I was expecting this to be a ballad like Gekkou but it's more like an Aarin solo song =))

I know right? After Link link and this, maybe MCZ should consider changing their name to PuniPuni Clover Z

Just joking guys, i have come to warm up to A-rin. She deserves the spotlight she has gotten of lately

• April 2015
    262 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I like Z no Chikai for its chorus

yeah. it's up there with some of their all-time classic choruses as far as I'm concerned. can't wait to see this live (on video...)

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^The chorus makes the song for sure.

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Logo generator
    http://www.znochikai.com/teamz/
    ももモフ(momomofu)
    Last name(Hiragana)
    First name(Katakana)

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(April 28)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-04-28/
    1. 80,790 Hey!Say!JUMP
    2. 42,732 INFINITE
    3. 37,498 Perfume
    4. **,*** AAA
    5. **,*** Momoiro Clover Z

Z no Chikai
    1st - **,***

• ArudoArudo

April 2015
    44 Reputation
    Well, I have to say that I really liked the songs (I will prob get my version in a couple of weeks). Still, that can be heavily influenced by my Dragon Ball fanaticism. And I hate to say it, but I kinda liked the coupling songs more than Z no Chikai. It's a good song, I think Z no Chikai is a way stronger A-side than Kiss Collab and Seishunfu, but Romantic Kongaragatteru sounds so cute; and CHALA-HEAD-CHALA 's Chorus is so strong, I really love it.
    Is really Momoclo trying to make me like their B-sides more?

• April 2015
    131 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Oricon(April 28)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-04-28/
    1. 80,790 Hey!Say!JUMP
    2. 42,732 INFINITE
    3. 37,498 Perfume
    4. **,*** AAA
    5. **,*** Momoiro Clover Z

Z no Chikai
    1st - **,***

5th in the daily ranking? That's not so good...

• April 2015
    262 Reputation
    losing to a Kpop group in Japan even

that Perfume is the best single they've put out in two years though.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Saw this online forums with some picture from the music video compared to the animated movie and manga.

Spoilers if you have not seen the Full PV yet.

Spoiler:
    This part show from the ending of the the movie.
    image image

Vegeta made this pose when Trunks was going to go back to the future.
    image image

"I've won the fight!" It's necessary word to say with smile for winning at the Tenkaichi Budokai.
    image image

• April 2015
    242 Reputation
    I don't care for Chala to be honest, but that may be because I don't really like Dragon Ball either, so I have no connection with the original. The title track is pretty good, so no complaints there. Romantic Kongaragatteru I'll just have to get used to I think. I'm not that enthusiastic about it (even though the chorus is pretty good!) but I think it might grow on me, like Itsuka Kimi Ga and LOST CHILD did. But I don't think this single is as good as Seishunfu was...

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(April 29)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-04-29/
    1. 31,535 Hey!Say!JUMP
    2. *9,654 Momoiro Clover Z
    3. *9,120 Perfume

Z no Chikai
    1st - **,***
    2nd - *9,654

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Full PV(or English ver?) will be released today at 22:00.