Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I have only 3 things I'm planning to do at AX. 1 Celebrate momoclo. 2 Celebrate with mononofus. and 3 get new art supplies lol Hoping for lots of pictures, videos and fun!!! I'm excited to meet you all in July

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    My only reason is also Momoclo, everything else could get cancelled and I wouldn't mind. just let me into the Nokia Theatre on July 2 and I'll be happy

and of course I'm also excited to get to meet all of you too

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I just saw this posted on the FB group:

Apparently they've started an "official fan club viewing tour" for MCZ's concert in LA for the Anime Expo.
    Max 120 participants will be choose by lottery.
    It'll be a 5 Days 3 Nights tour from 6/30- 7/4
    Tour includes flight ticket, hotel, and front seat ticket at the Nokia theater.
    All for a total of 248,000 yen.
    Lol. I think it's pretty reasonable price, if you thinking about visiting LA and you've never been there before.
    Most MCZ fans I know never travelled outside of the country before, it'll be a good source of motivation for them to get out of the country, if they are willing to pay for the price.

Seems like the good seats have been reserved for AE members .......so now I'm hoping for right or left side.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    What? They get front seat? I hope that doesn't take away our chance of getting front row because I know there's those mononofus out there who are ready with cash in hand to pay for this.

edit: are you kidding me?
    Pit Area:
    right side: Seats 101-115 Rows 1-6 (15 seats)
    middle: Seats 301-322 Rows 1-6 (22 seats)
    left side: Seats 501-515 Rows 1-6 (15 seats)
    Source Nokia Theater Seating Map

Theres a total of 52 seats in the Pit area and you said that the raffle is for a maximum of 120 participants right? That means that the whole Pit area and a portion of the Orchestra area is already reserved for AE Club Members.

Talk about a waste of money for a Premiere Badge

haha I just knew something was up. One of the reasons why I think PR wasn't too happy about event info being leaked. "Let's wait until Premiere badges get purchased and say all front seats have been reserved for AE club members at the last minute"

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm gonna try for left side but yeah...120 AE members going to fill that front center section. Disappointing for us who was hoping for front center spot

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    man, that sucks for us. Though we should be closer than regular ticket holders. I'm still going to have fun regardless of the front being taken.

• June 2015
    116 Reputation
    UUUUMMMMMMM hay.

Now that's kinda messed up.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    To be honest, that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is that AX nor any other source notified us earlier before we made our Premier badge purchases. Waiting years just to try and have the best experience with Momoclo and this is what we get? I'm not sure what their strategy for reaching out to the the Western audience is but Japan has had many Momoclo live shows in the past(for many many years). Enough for almost every mononofu to witness them live and up close. Why don't they let us foreign fans experience that? they had to bring every one else along with them smh.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    It tweeted kwkm account lol

@momowgp WTF?! I paid EXTRA to try to get those front seat at the Nokia and its already reserved for Japanese mononofu? What about us!!
    0 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    More

@momowgp We LOVE momoclo too!! I will still have fun and welcome the Japanese mononofus but wish I could sit close to the stage too. :(

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yeah I'm pissed at the lack of communication AX have regarding this. They should've been better informed and let us know in advance. I'm just disappointed we won't get that chance to be as close as I thought we'd be. But I'm still going to have fun with all the mononofus attending.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    And the lack of competence award goes to...

I wonder if AX even knew about this to begin with. If they did, then it was such a terrible thing to do to not mention it at all. I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately hid the fact in order to get more Premier sales from fans hoping for front seats. If so the trap worked.

But then again, communication among staff, AX, and fans is all so poor, so maybe they did just not think it through or didn't receive that info at all. Maybe they have no idea how hard it is to get in to AE if you live outside Japan and assume anyone can without any problems? Or maybe they didn't think it was a big deal and expect Premier fans to buy because they're fans of mainly anime, and not strictly MCZ. In any case, that's such a shame. But at least most of you guys will still be closer than me, lol.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Well technically you can't get into AE unless you have a Japanese address and visa. So clearly they weren't intended for anyone outside of Japan. Some people just managed to find loop holes through a 3rd party. I'm not even sure if they're even aware that there are foreign AE members.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Even if there were some AE club members living in Cali, Why would I need to pay $1974 for a flight ticket, hotel and front row ticket

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Its really just a tourist package. Thats one hell of a deal though. Sure is nice to be a mononofu living in Japan.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    hopefully @momomofu is one of the AE members that joins the raffle and wins. It would be cool to meet such a dedicated fan like him/her.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm just hoping to meet and hang out with as many mononofus as I can. Its going to be great

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    just curious, can you speak Japanese?

edit: did you notice someone by the name of @CMSCMAOPR on twitter mentioned you. They are telling kwkm how having AE club members in the front might cause problems for us american fans.

Also, another two people just confirmed that they will be purchasing the raffle ticket but suggested they start the concert on a later date instead of July 2. Japanese mononofu do not play around. they're ready when the time calls.

Edit 2: I noticed that some mononofus from Japan are not happy about the date and time of the concert. They've already sent multiple tweets to kwkm about this. I'm sure management can't change the time for the event since it's already announced. Maybe that means that we might have a chance of getting better seats?

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Nope, only little common phrases. I do have lots of experience talking to people who doesn't speak English well lol

• June 2015
    144 Reputation
    Well, that's not cool. It should've just been that the people who got the package would get a Premier pass and have the same presale privileges as everyone else. Giving the Japanese mononofu priority over the international ones when it's the first time they've come to this part of the world feels like quite a kick in the teeth. It's also a bit sad that there will probably be media like NHK there, who will probably run photos and videos of the crowd, and you won't even be able to tell that it's an overseas show.

I'm hoping that this is maybe a miscommunication, and that they actually just mean that the package includes a seat in the frontmost seat category, rather than specifically taking all the front rows. Otherwise I'm really disappointed in all the organizers involved.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation

just curious, can you speak Japanese?

edit: did you notice someone by the name of @CMSCMAOPR on twitter mentioned you. They are telling kwkm how having AE club members in the front might cause problems for us american fans.

Also another two people just confirmed that they will be purchasing the raffle ticket but suggested they start the concert on an earlier date instead of July 2. Japanese mononofu do not play around. they're ready when the time calls.

lol didn't see that tweet. Maybe I'll go check. Also changing date would just ruin it for "domestic" fans. Man, they don't really consider that OTHER people are attending the event too.

[Edit]
    I responded to the tweet :)