Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm not sure when Momoclo will arrive, probably a day or two before for sound check and rehearsals

• June 2015
    78 Reputation
    Man, some of those are quite expensive hotels! That package is actually an insane deal when you think about it. 3 nights at a hotel should be 600 dollars, plane tickets 1,600 if you get them very cheap. Concert tickets (which normally would be AX badge and then the ticket) and apparently they get a send off too?

I've personally stayed at both the LA Downtown and the Millenium Biltmore.

It's my own personal hope that Momoclo is staying at the JW (since it's like 100 feet away from the Nokia Theatre and one of the nicest hotels in LA). That's where I'm staying.

• June 2015
    50 Reputation
    Jeez so much has happened. I have one more week of school and studying for finals takes up my time and is hard enough, but then to read about all this after I get a break from studying this sucks. The Premier ticket does seem to be a waste of money now lol :(

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    did any of you get the e-mail?

Hello!

Here is your Premier Fan discount code: ;)) :)>- :) ;) :D =D>

Please note that EventBrite will only allow you to apply one discount code at a time. Therefore, you will have to make multiple single transactions if you had more than one code.

Also for the AX 2015 presents MCZ with Special KISS at Nokia Theatre is assigned seating. Therefore, if you are going with other people and wish to sit together you will both have to coordinate and purchase your tickets at the same time.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Tony Lin
    Assistant Manager, Events Ticketing
    Anime Expo 2015

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Yep, got the email. My friend did too.

A bit late if the code is applicable for the other tickets I bought already....

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I can't seem to find the Eventbrite page for the tickets though

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    It's not up. Still will have to wait for the Momoclo event to be posted.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation

A bit late if the code is applicable for the other tickets I bought already....

what do you mean when you say this?

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Ah sorry, I thought I could get a discount off the other concerts events at AX that I bought tickets for. I guess this is just for the 1 concert that comes with our premier badge purchase.

Sorry for confusing you :)

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm waiting for a reply as to when the Eventbrite page will be accessible for us Premier badge holders.

will post details as soon as I get a response..
    edit:

Kevin replied:

Hi Lenny,
    The EventBrite page is not actually open yet. We’re just sending out codes to Premier Fans who requested the Momoiro Clover event tickets first so they can pick and reserve the seats at their leisure when the page is released. Please wait for an announcement of the actual start of sales on our website or through social media on Facebook or Twitter as well as email if you have already purchased your attendee badge for Anime Expo.

Thanks!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Sucks, I haven't got my email code yet ... i'm stuck in Vegas till monday night. Hope I get it before they open pre- sale begins. Damon I hate typing on the phone

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Still no code...... I hate dealing with AX.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    you did fill out this form right? Instead of the EventBrite order # put the order # from your premier fan ticket.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yes, I went from that link that olorosooso put up for us. Used the 9 digit order number he instructed us to use from our Premier Fan receipt as the confirmation number. Only mins after he posted it. I SHOULD get the email by now

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    uumm yeah, you should have gotten the email by now. maybe you should try contacting them. ask them if your submission went through.

• June 2015
    472 Reputation
    Just fyi, one of my two friends who is going has not received his code yet either. (he filled out the form the same time we did)

I mailed AX for information regarding the codes being given out, haven't heard a response back yet.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I also said it said "Thanks for selecting your Main Event"

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    I already requested if mines went through but got no response other than to wait till ticket info be posted. When it goes on sale. I hate AX

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I guess you just have to wait. they don't work weekends so you might get it soon.

edit: I contacted them on FB too right after I filled out the application and never got a response. they just sent me my EventBrite code recently.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Well, NONE of my emails been returned. And I've sent several. Anyways all I can do is wait. Can't wait to return home tomorrow and be back browsing on my computer