Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • May 2015
    50 Reputation
    I was also think the same thing!!! Are they going to play the overture(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SANZO41ZM9Q) you think? I am will to print some sheets out with the chants. Do you think that is a good idea? If so will someone else print stuff out with me?

If so we can show this as an alternative for the opening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfkNo6wUBLA

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I really hope they play the overture. It's one of my favourite parts about Momoclo concerts, it gets you so hyped.
    By all means, though, I support the chant prints. Printing stuff is super expensive so I would join in if I could.
    I could maybe print out some printer paper copies and hand them out to people in line though!

• May 2015
    50 Reputation

I really hope they play the overture. It's one of my favourite parts about Momoclo concerts, it gets you so hyped.
    By all means, though, I support the chant prints. Printing stuff is super expensive so I would join in if I could.
    I could maybe print out some printer paper copies and hand them out to people in line though!

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking of doing! We have to be cost efficient. I just want America to like them lol. I know everyone should know Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in this forum. Anyways her 1st concert in LA at the Club Nokia she easily sold out and had a line from Club Nokia all the way to the Staples Center, it was ridiculous, but awesome. MCZ needs love like that too :D

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I think they play overture everywhere. Its purpose is to hype up the audience. I'd be disappointed if they didn't play overture. This forum has a thread for the chants:
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/26/mix-and-chant-guide#Item_16
    I wouldn't print too many out. People can just share and pass it along. Or just give them a Youtube link and save money a video would help more as it shows WHEN to shout.

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    So no panel? Can someone ask about autographs?

• May 2015
    19 Reputation
    there is some 3b jr unit event ( momoclo sister unit) this weekend.
    if i will have a chance, i will try to ask someone about panel or other things.

• eyelesseyeless

May 2015
    2256 Reputation

• May 2015
    50 Reputation
    eyeless said:

This is great eyeless, especially since i am an Aarin fan!!! lol

• May 2015
    78 Reputation
    Info about autographs and also if they'll have a booth or not would be great.

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    I believe we already found out that they will have no panel or booth, and it is too late to register to moderate a fan panel also.
    The most we can possibly hope for is an autograph session.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Yeah, they told me there is no panel and it was too late to apply for one. And when I offered to moderate one, to "please try again next year" ...... I would if they return but I doubt it. I'll ask them about an autograph session. It took them almost a week to respond back but I'll let you know what AX says.

• EmceeZEmceeZ

May 2015
    264 Reputation
    My sis and I got premiere badges just for MCZ! I'm excited to meet you guys!

• May 2015
    78 Reputation

I believe we already found out that they will have no panel or booth, and it is too late to register to moderate a fan panel also.
    The most we can possibly hope for is an autograph session.

Only no panel was confirmed. I don't think we've heard anything about a booth.

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

May 2015
    20 Reputation
    They better play the Overture, lol. I get so pumped up just watching it on video!

Does anyone have any idea at what time the concert will take place? Like, based on prior years and stuff. I'm flying in early morning from the east coast and should be arriving in LA sometime before noon. Hoping it's in the late afternoon/evening.

• honkey5honkey5

May 2015
    304 Reputation
    dgmdnHD said:

They better play the Overture, lol. I get so pumped up just watching it on video!

Does anyone have any idea at what time the concert will take place? Like, based on prior years and stuff. I'm flying in early morning from the east coast and should be arriving in LA sometime before noon. Hoping it's in the late afternoon/evening.

Same here. Those who have been before at Nokia, how´s the place? Is a seating event so i assume tickets will have to be numbered? or will it be a thing where the first people in line will get closer to the stage as they are the first ot get inside? I think that with MCZ you want to get the closest to the stage as possible, i dont think there will be room for a fancy stage with walkways in the middle of the crowd.

I am imagining something like the Tokyo Idol FestivaL 2010, no fancy lighting nor elaborated props. Likely the "Yume no Saitemina" stage clothes.

I would rule if they were to be onstage wearing the "Z no Chikai" get ups in accordance with the anime-related event, but since KISS is also appearing i rule that out.

As for merchandise i dont know if foreign artists can make a profit bringing stuff to sell, taxes for importing goods to sell must be huge...

That doesnt stop me from dreaming im going back home after the concert with a ton of Momokachan tee shirts, baseball caps, a bottle of Ariyasu-su water, signed cd´s, etc...

Badalight rightly advised us to no get carried away again, but still...

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

That doesnt stop me from dreaming im going back home after the concert with a ton of Momokachan tee shirts, baseball caps, a bottle of Ariyasu-su water, signed cd´s, etc...

That would be soooo nice, ugh. I'd at least want to buy something as a memento.

As for the tickets themselves, I think it's going to be assigned seating with ticket prices based on that. The closer you want, the more expensive it is. And Premier fans get to take the best seats in the house because of that. That's how it was for an event I went to last year, though that wasn't at the Nokia, so it could be different. I'm just assuming it'll be similar.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    I think I'll be lining up early regardless if its an assigned seat or not.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Sucks, I just got reply from AX....."They are only doing the concert." So I'm HOPING they'll make some brief appearance in the Fan Lounge. Either that or get lucky enough to bump into them as they're walking somewhere

• May 2015
    163 Reputation

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation

wow! I'm going to wait until the setlist for the songs is announced and If I feel like it is not good enough, then I'll just have to ask for a refund and not attend the event at all.

There is a deadline to get a refund. So you might want to go look that up. No idea when any information will be up for the concert at this point.