Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • July 2015
    144 Reputation
    Edit: new posts went in, a quote is probably clearer

Well, I think it would make sense for them to do an East Coast show, maybe in Yankee Stadium? I don't know how likely it would be but it seems more likely than not considering their relationship with Tanaka. It would be cool to see that I think, although there's no way I can go if that's the case.
    Though, they did express multiple times a desire to come back to Anime Expo, explicitly. I just hope that if that's the case, the next show won't just be a repeat with the same setlist.
    I think it's too much to hope for smoother sailing on AX's part, too, but maybe the experience will be better handled next time? Hopefully? Who knows lol.

New York does seem to be the other place that J-pop acts like to go in the US, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did something there. I could also see them wanting to do a show associated with some other large event like J-Pop Summit or something (I don't know any other ones off hand).

If they do actually go back to AX some day, the one thing I'd really hope they fix up is the ticket processing. The ~4 hour wait and only processing 10 people or so at a time with such a long line really made me question if I would want to go to AX again; out of AX's various screwups around this event, that was the one that I really found unforgivable. It would be nice if they could just have Microsoft Theater take over all aspects of the events in their venue - that would probably make the systems run much more efficiently.

• July 2015
    78 Reputation

Yeah, same here to be honest. Like, some parts of the con were still fun and all, but once they were announced I put my mindset on them, and I really didn't enjoy myself all that much after the concert, so it is like I went just for them too. Except, I live close to the place and not a great distance. So it's with relative ease for me to go see them if they're in the area here, but nationwide travel is a bit out of my league for one live show, considering I'm still in high school and all that, haha.

Yeah. I had forgotten you were so young. California is the place to be to see a lot of great acts though. You're quite lucky.

• Owl

July 2015
    14 Reputation

If they do actually go back to AX some day, the one thing I'd really hope they fix up is the ticket processing. The ~4 hour wait and only processing 10 people or so at a time with such a long line really made me question if I would want to go to AX again; out of AX's various screwups around this event, that was the one that I really found unforgivable. It would be nice if they could just have Microsoft Theater take over all aspects of the events in their venue - that would probably make the systems run much more efficiently.

agreed, when I realized the line stopped moving I started to sit down more often and even then I swear my feet were still hurting and felt like I was standing the entire time... and of course when it gets to me being next in line it holds up for a bit longer before I actually get inside lol :(

between that and the 3 hour wait it took me to actually get into the convention (and I ended up leaving the line and taking a back entrance <_< luckily no crazy people came in with weapons or something but that is definitely something that shouldn't have been happening) it was a pretty terrible experience beside the great concert that was great (and was also the only thing I did besides stand in line), so it would definitely be really nice if they can either find out how to make it run smoother and faster or just let them take care of everything. <br />
    Of course in either case if they do go back to AX one year I'm definitely going again, maybe I'll even get a premier badge too so I don't have to grow old waiting in line

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    Hey, you might have been the guy in front of me then, if I'm not mistaken! Small world, ahaha. Dude, they held us up for so friggin' long when we got up front, and you could so tell they couldn't control anything they were doing cause of all the yelling and screaming to get premier in order for the AMV room line, which isn't even main ticketing either! Crazy.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    double post argh

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Definitively.. Some of us were there exclusively for the concert, but might have checked the Con, had not wasted 5 hours in line to pick up tickets that already had been paid for.
    Im grateful for the concert itself, got a decent, close to the stage seat and basically fell in love with A-rin seeing her up close (nemurenatta, i still am gonna give you a trashing for the momokachan thing if i see you next time lol)

BTW, people should dedicate more to actually enjoy the concert and not so much as recording video or taking pics. One or two are okay, but the lady in front of me basically did that the whole concert. Why would someone prefer to spend the whole concert watching their iphone screen than actually watch the real thign? it puzzles me

Now, if only kwkm releases the actual video of the concert, that would be excellent. I dont care if its a cheap single disc with no extras. And the Z no chekai english version too

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    Zの誓い 英語ver.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    AX definitely screwed up a lot. Almost as if they were trying to purposely sabotage the event. Its amazing that it still had a good turn out, considering the blunders from AX. But if they came back to AX or even the east coast. You can bet I'll try my best to get to it. As long as I get to see them again, its all good. I'll definitely be getting a Premier or whatever is the equivalent of that, so I can get the best seat possible for myself. The Japanese fans enhanced the concert experience with many of us using them as guides on what to do and when to do it. It would've been a different concert without them. So I'm glad they came. I also was able to meet and make friends with some of them. Besides them coming back, the only thing I want now is a Blu ray/DVD of the event with bonus showing the panel and their appearance outside Hall F. Would be cool to see my interaction with Momoka in it.

• dcpoor

July 2015
    33 Reputation
    1 week ago...
    I think withdrawal just kicked in for me full force. :~

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    lol. I had withdrawal after day 0...

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    ^ me too, I'm just happy olorosooso captured the exact moment when me and Momoka made eye contact and waved at eachother. I've watched that video at least 10 times a day since AX.

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Does anyone remember where that exhibit/tour of Momokuro is in Japan?

• July 2015
    163 Reputation

Does anyone remember where that exhibit/tour of Momokuro is in Japan?

July 18 - August 31
    [Event] Momoclo Daibouken Ⅲ
    Venue:Roppongi Hills
    http://www.momoclodaiboken.com/

http://natalie.mu/music/news/68625
    Spoiler:

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    ^ Thanks I am thinking about going there, but idk how much I would understand lol

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Does anyone know if we can post the pictures Darren took on here?

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation

Does anyone know if we can post the pictures Darren took on here?

Don't post any of his pictures. He got in BIG TIME trouble already

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    To clarify for people who do not understand the situation. Darren went to the concert on an assignment from the company that sent him. ALL the photos he took ARE property of that company. He was NOT supposed to share ANY of those photos with us. He did it as a favor to a group he knew were fans. He removed them from the group because he got in trouble, partly for sharing it with us. If anymore of the pictures he took are posted. He might be in a worse situation that he's already in now. So please do NOT share any of his photos.

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Thank You Lak for the clarity. Also you gonna make anything for the socal mononofus? I would be willing to put in money for some type of custom merch.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    I have something in mind for the SoCal Mononofu group but I can't work on it now. I have another project that takes priority over this. The group itself won't be up and running for awhile since were still waiting on more people to join. So its something that can wait.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    An update:
    I'm setting the date for Sunday, Aug16. I got permission to use a building so IF people agree to the location. It will be in Chinatown. There is a free parking lot, room of 300 capacity, a 40 inch LCD TV we can use, we can karaoke (if we bring our own equip), space to gather to do the chants/dance or run around, A/C, no noise restriction and most of all...it is FREE to use. Restaurants are near by if we wanted to eat after. This will be left for discussion and it is NOT FINAL. And people are free to suggest other time or location as well. We will vote for the time and place.