Momokuro AX(2015) Gathering and Group Project
  • July 2015
    220 Reputation
    Boo, nothing here either. =(

• July 2015
    24 Reputation
    Oh, looks like I got one too! Awesome!! Clicked on the link to give my home address and the next page noted it was signed by MCZ AND the two members of Kiss who were present at the concert. Have any other winners put their addresses in yet? The red button at the bottom right of the address entry page sent me to anime-expo.com when I clicked it, so hopefully my info went through since it doesn't look like there is a confirmation page or confirmation e-mail and it needs to be done by the 31st. If the same thing happened to the other two who won, I can relax.

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Yeah I was asking Lak. He and I never received a confirmation page. We have been messaging AX to clarify the process.

• July 2015
    10 Reputation
    It took me to the homepage as well.

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    :-( Aw man, my email must be broken for sure!!!!

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    Earlier today AX confirmed on Facebook that they have my address.

• August 2015
    24 Reputation
    Quick update for those who were signed poster winners, from Anime Expo:

"We're waiting on the envelopes to arrive before we can send them out. We can let you know when it's been sent out~"

• August 2015
    50 Reputation
    For those who won a signed poster I just got this message:

"Sorry for the delay! We were waiting for the envelopes to come in so that we could prep the posters and get them ready to send out. They are all now prepped and ready to go, just waiting on our finance department to pay for the postage so that they can be sent out! We anticipate that they'll be sent out by the end of the week~"

• Lak

August 2015
    122 Reputation
    Anime Expo created an Event page for next year's show. We started posting our request to bring them back. We hope that there will be lots of post for it and enough to make them really consider trying to bring the girls back to USA. So we're asking people to go to the Anime Expo 2016 Event page and post their request for Momoiro Clover Z for next years show. https://www.facebook.com/events/409036715964762/409047595963674/

• August 2015
    24 Reputation

"......just waiting on our finance department to pay for the postage so that they can be sent out! We anticipate that they'll be sent out by the end of the week~"

Any more news on this?

• September 2015
    50 Reputation
    upsidown said:

"......just waiting on our finance department to pay for the postage so that they can be sent out! We anticipate that they'll be sent out by the end of the week~"

Any more news on this?

Sadly no lol AX just not reliable, but I assume they will appear when they appear . I will message them and wait for a response though :D