HAWAII LA NY TOUR
  • OM617OM617

September 2016
    176 Reputation
    Likely just means they will not be selling them at the events. Items like that take a lot more time and expense to manufacture than shirts and other soft goods. It wouldn't make financial sense to make a whole new pen lights just for three shows that will sell fewer tickets than one of their normal events. Flying them, the crew and all their equipment literally around the world for three shows will already eat into their revenue. Probably why they are pushing the vacation packages for Japanese fans.

Either way, I'm bringing all three of mine.

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    But are they at least gonna give folks pen lights JUST to be used for the shows? Or they are not gonna have pen lights at all (meaning MCZ have to hope that the folks attending the shows have their own pen lights to bring to the shows)?

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    I would definitely not count on there being free penlights given out.

• OM617OM617

September 2016
    176 Reputation
    Pretty well zero chance on that. Nothing is free in the Idol game.

If you can't get a pen light I'm sure you could find a chemical glow stick in a camping or party supply store. Just don't try to bring any in your luggage on the flight there.

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Dang, it's gonna be unusual to see very little pen lights in an MCZ show.

I mean, it's one of the most basic aspect to expect in an MCZ show!

But thanks for answering.

• September 2016
    220 Reputation
    dimsumli said:

A bit outdated (from end of July), but at least pen lights are confirmed. wouldnt have made sense if they didnt.

Thank you for the inquiry.
    Please see responses below.

1. I understand that concert merchandise is expected to be sold. Will this be something we purchase at the doors. or will it be possible to purchase ahead of time?

--Yes we are planning concert merchandise to be sold at the venue. We are also planning advance merchandise sales online, but it will only be sold inside of Japan.

2. Specifically, will pen lights be available for purchase (either at the doors or on sale through a website before the concert).

--Yes we are planning pen lights to be sold at the venue. We are also planning advance pen light sales online, but it will only be sold inside of Japan.

3. Aside from merchandise related to this specific tour, will there be any other merchandise available for sale?

--It has not yet been decided if we will be selling any merchandise that is not related to the USA tour.

dimsumli said:

Sad news in my inbox this morning:

Unfortunately there are currently no plans of past merchandise on the tour.
    We have had questions regarding selling of pen lights and CD/DVDs but there are no plans for either.

Regards,
    Momoiro Clover Z Trans America Ultra Live

So just to get this straight....because there seems to be a lot of confusion.
    They are going to be selling pen lights.
    BUT
    they will not be selling pen lights or cds/dvds from previous events.

or was the second email overriding the first?

• September 2016
    472 Reputation
    As of right now, only the goods listed on the official site will sold.

http://www.momoclo.net/ustour2016/e/#merchandise

• September 2016
    15 Reputation
    To anyone going to the Wiltern, I went to that concert venue a few weeks back for the perfume concert. My understanding that the Los Angeles , The Wiltern had banned the usage of penlights. The fact They not selling a penlight concert edition, somewhat justifies that. Even The Wiltern, faq states about no glowsticks and such , even babymetal concert poster states for "The Wiltern" to "leave your penlights at home".

While the venue is great since it's more up, close and personal especially when it's pits, GA since the venue is a lot more compact then it was like the Microsoft theater, it's such a let down the fact their no penlight or light sticks allowed in the venue. It's highly recommend for full experience to be in the GA section, it's a great view, no matter what.

• September 2016
    32 Reputation

dimsumli said:

A bit outdated (from end of July), but at least pen lights are confirmed. wouldnt have made sense if they didnt.

Please see responses below.

1. I understand that concert merchandise is expected to be sold. Will this be something we purchase at the doors. or will it be possible to purchase ahead of time?

--Yes we are planning concert merchandise to be sold at the venue. We are also planning advance merchandise sales online, but it will only be sold inside of Japan.

2. Specifically, will pen lights be available for purchase (either at the doors or on sale through a website before the concert).

--Yes we are planning pen lights to be sold at the venue. We are also planning advance pen light sales online, but it will only be sold inside of Japan.

3. Aside from merchandise related to this specific tour, will there be any other merchandise available for sale?

--It has not yet been decided if we will be selling any merchandise that is not related to the USA tour.

dimsumli said:

Sad news in my inbox this morning:

Unfortunately there are currently no plans of past merchandise on the tour.
    We have had questions regarding selling of pen lights and CD/DVDs but there are no plans for either.

Regards,
    Momoiro Clover Z Trans America Ultra Live

So just to get this straight....because there seems to be a lot of confusion.
    They are going to be selling pen lights.
    BUT
    they will not be selling pen lights or cds/dvds from previous events.

or was the second email overriding the first?

Unfortunately i think the 2nd email overrides. I reached out to them to get an update on the availability of other merchandise, and got the response that there will be no penlights.

• October 2016
    904 Reputation
    Hey, guys! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
    With the MCZ Trans America Tour coming in a month, I was wondering if we can all make a thank you and request video!
    DEADLINE NOVEMBER 1ST 23:59 EST
    First things first: Rules
    1) This is a general rule for everyone. Video must be 10-20 seconds long and show your support for the girls. I have no idea how long it will take me to edit and organize so please keep it short and be nice. We don’t want angry fans to be in a supportive video lol.
    2) Fans attending the tour or live in the US
    Submit a video saying Thank You and any personal thoughts you have for the tour. Not what you expect but the excitement.
    3) Fans in the US who are not attending the tour
    Submit a video also saying thanks but can ask for more stops in case they consider another tour in the future.
    4) Fans outside the US
    Submit a video saying thank you for considering an overseas tour and request stops outside the US for future reference. I know, I have them on the t-shirts but that’s not enough! Your voice must be heard!
    5) For any fans who are too shy to show face but still want to take part, that is completely fine. You can cover your face with a mask, use a photo with your voice narrating, anything that let your voice and support be heard.
    6) This video is planned to be uploaded around November 10, 5 days before the first show. We need this to be up before the girls fly over. I am also going to put the final video file onto a USB to give to the girls on November 19th at their last stop just in case. It will be in a separate envelope/bag when I give it to so don’t worry if it will get lost.
    7) If any has any videos or drawings they want to share, I can also put it in a folder in the USB. please make sure it is in jpg/png format and not Photoshop/illustrator/etc. We want them to be opened and seen as soon as they click the icon. Please include your name/Twitter/any kind of identity as well as artwork title so I can label them.
    Email me at pikachu9613@gmail.com
    REMEMBER: DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1ST!

• MDGuy

October 2016
    12 Reputation
    Octillery said:

Hello. I speak Spanish, I'll be at the Los Angeles concert. Maybe we can meet up before si quieren!

And now that the subject comes up, does anyone know if there is a "meet-up" of sorts for any of the concerts? I don't know any other MCZ fans so it'd be awesome to meet some :D

Hello.
    Si claro, estaría bueno conocer a alguien mas que escuche Momoiro Clover, en Uruguay creo que somos los únicos jaja.
    Nos paso lo mismo que a ti con las entradas, compramos las platinum en la seccion LOGE creyendo que eran las vips xD

To anyone going to the Wiltern, I went to that concert venue a few weeks back for the perfume concert. My understanding that the Los Angeles , The Wiltern had banned the usage of penlights. The fact They not selling a penlight concert edition, somewhat justifies that. Even The Wiltern, faq states about no glowsticks and such , even babymetal concert poster states for "The Wiltern" to "leave your penlights at home".

While the venue is great since it's more up, close and personal especially when it's pits, GA since the venue is a lot more compact then it was like the Microsoft theater, it's such a let down the fact their no penlight or light sticks allowed in the venue. It's highly recommend for full experience to be in the GA section, it's a great view, no matter what.

I don't understand why they have banned the penlights. That makes no sense.
    all the theaters that exist in Los Angeles they chose one that has banned the light sticks. I suppose they did not know that.
    If we had known that before had gone to New York instead of Los Angeles.

dimsumli said:

Unfortunately i think the 2nd email overrides. I reached out to them to get an update on the availability of other merchandise, and got the response that there will be no penlights.

To which email address you contacted?

they never answered us anything

• October 2016
    69 Reputation
    It's obvious they will be speaking a lot of Japanese, is there any idea of how non-speakers will be able to understand them?

• MM305

October 2016
    436 Reputation
    Well, from these videos from the Anime Expo show:
    (starting at 15:10)

There will be some Japanese when they talk with each other AND doing their introductions, but they know enough English to still be interactive. If not, have a translator show up!

• dogsrdogsr

October 2016
    30 Reputation

I had 100 of these adhesive-backed embroidered patches made. I have about 80 left. They cost me about $1.20 each but I am not charging for them.
    If anyone wants one, pm me and I will give you an address for sending a self-addressed stamped envelope that I will send back to you with one patch inside.

You will need to put 49 cents worth of postage on a letter-sized envelope with YOUR address on it, then put that envelope inside another envelope with MY address and 49 cents postage on it.

I will only send one patch per envelope and limit two envelopes/patches per address, and only to US addresses. So tell me in the pm if you want one or two.

I will answer your pm until all patches have been requested, or through Oct 28; whichever occurs first. I will mail out on Oct 28, Nov 1, Nov 5, Nov 8, and Nov 12. so the sooner you send to me, the sooner I'll send back.

Any patches remaining will be taken by me to the LA show.

Ask your questions via pm so as to not clutter this thread, please.

• October 2016
    904 Reputation
    DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1ST (23:59 EST)!!!!!! THAT'S 7 DAYS AWAY! DON'T FORGET!

Spoiler:
    Hey, guys! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
    With the MCZ Trans America Tour coming in a month, I was wondering if we can all make a thank you and request video!
    DEADLINE NOVEMBER 1ST 23:59 EST
    First things first: Rules
    1) This is a general rule for everyone. Video must be 10-20 seconds long and show your support for the girls. I have no idea how long it will take me to edit and organize so please keep it short and be nice. We don’t want angry fans to be in a supportive video lol.
    2) Fans attending the tour or live in the US
    Submit a video saying Thank You and any personal thoughts you have for the tour. Not what you expect but the excitement.
    3) Fans in the US who are not attending the tour
    Submit a video also saying thanks but can ask for more stops in case they consider another tour in the future.
    4) Fans outside the US
    Submit a video saying thank you for considering an overseas tour and request stops outside the US for future reference. I know, I have them on the t-shirts but that’s not enough! Your voice must be heard!
    5) For any fans who are too shy to show face but still want to take part, that is completely fine. You can cover your face with a mask, use a photo with your voice narrating, anything that let your voice and support be heard.
    6) This video is planned to be uploaded around November 10, 5 days before the first show. We need this to be up before the girls fly over. I am also going to put the final video file onto a USB to give to the girls on November 19th at their last stop just in case. It will be in a separate envelope/bag when I give it to so don’t worry if it will get lost.
    7) If any has any videos or drawings they want to share, I can also put it in a folder in the USB. please make sure it is in jpg/png format and not Photoshop/illustrator/etc. We want them to be opened and seen as soon as they click the icon. Please include your name/Twitter/any kind of identity as well as artwork title so I can label them.
    Email me at pikachu9613@gmail.com
    REMEMBER: DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1ST!

• October 2016
    30 Reputation
    So I'm thinking of bringing a light sticks to nyc live, is that a good idea?

• RainyRainy

October 2016
    30 Reputation
    discoleon said:

Playstation Theater's website doesn't have anything against directly against it.

Here's a screen shot of what the FAQ says: http://imgur.com/a/nX3Fq

If you do bring them though can you bring me a pink one?

• October 2016
    69 Reputation
    Rainy said:

discoleon said:

Playstation Theater's website doesn't have anything against directly against it.

Here's a screen shot of what the FAQ says: http://imgur.com/a/nX3Fq

If you do bring them though can you bring me a pink one?

NOTE: hula hoops, light toys, gloves, etc. are determined for each show and it is best to contact the venue regarding these items.
    I think someone should contact them as it is mentioned above

• October 2016
    264 Reputation
    Make sure you point out that they are battery powered LED lights. It's possible if you just say "penlights" that they think it's some sort of chemical glowstick.

• MDGuy

October 2016
    12 Reputation
    I was watching photos and videos of the Wiltern Theater and I found this where the audience is using glowsticks:

https://www.yelp.es/biz_photos/the-wiltern-los-angeles?select_video=dSeLBeCjijCMUpoBy-7BgQ
    https://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/qBGWxodPSyUhMOW9S3DfHw/o.jpg

Perhaps there is some possibility that they don't ban it for that day...